Wittering Hill Bookmakers are please to bring you first/last goalscorer odds for tomorrows friendly vs Stedham in our new weekly game where prizes are up for grabs.
Everyweek Wittering Hill will bring odds to you and all you have to do is comment in this thread below with what your bet is.
You have a free £10 bet to put on either a first goalscorer or a last goalscorer. You can split your bets on 2 selections if you wish to.
For example you could have £10 on Baz McCoy to score first or you could have £5 on Nathan O'Brennan to score last and £5 on Tom Jefkins to score first.
- Please ensure that your first comment reflects your wish as you cannot change any bets placed
- You cannot place more than 2 bets per gameweek (unless you have split your £10)
- You cannot place bets totalling more than £10 in any gameweek, even if you have made a profit across previous weeks
- You cannot carry forward "credit" if you did not place a bet in the previous gameweek
- The only way your bet will be valid is if you make your selection before 11.30am on a match day on the website. No other way will be accepted.
- The organiser's judgement is final
Who ever wins the most money come the end of season will win a special Wittering Hill Trophy as well as a crate of beer.
A league table will be updated periodically showing the profit per player.
So here are your odds for this weeks first/last goalscorer vs Stedham Utd.
Darran Cox 11/4
Gaz Rowlands 3/1
Tom Kelly 9/2
Hugh Howden 11/2
Alan Sheppard 13/2
Baz McCoy 7/1
Joe Newton 15/2
Simon Oakes 15/2
Joe Jefkins 11/1
Tom Jefkins 11/1
Alex Pearce 12/1
Dan Cowell 16/1
Spencer Stent 22/1
Nath O'Brennan 25/1
Jay Smith 30/1
Sid Green 50/1
Ash Rochester 325/1